Blogging has opened many doors for me and has allowed me to continue my journey and expand my horizon. When I started off, I was not quite sure how successful my website and blog were going to be, but thankfully, my reader numbers grew quickly. This is to a large extent thanks to the publication of my posts on other travel blogs and I am grateful to all those lovely bloggers who have supported me in this way. There is a rather large community of travel bloggers out there, all of whom have a unique voice and together one day we will have written about every single corner of our beautiful planet.
For those starting out, it can often be difficult to get noticed in the vast ocean that is the internet, to grow blog subscription numbers and to know just how to go about doing so, I know, I have done it. If it wasn’t for the support of more seasoned bloggers, my blog would possibly never have succeeded. Through the publication of guest posts, my blogger profile skyrocketed and had thousands of readers, who weren’t even mine, subscribe to my travel blog or visit my website. Because I know how difficult a process this can be, I would like to support, nurture and encourage novice bloggers and help them on their way to becoming successful at what they do. Even if you have never been published on a travel website or blog, submit a post and with my assistance we will publish an expert travel post. I will support you throughout the entire process, help you make edits if necessary and both my readers and I will be delighted to read fresh words written by a new voice.
I cannot possibly write about every inch of the world and rely on others to expand the scope of my blog. Expert bloggers should also submit a guest post and will also benefit by gaining an entirely new readership.
Those who have submitted guest posts to my website have found many benefits such as:
- Effective Blogging: Novice bloggers have found the entire process extremely educational and enlightening as I always ensure to explain the art of effective blogging, what works, how to grow subscriptions and where they may be going wrong. Often, people learn best by trying out the skill they are endeavoring to master with the support of someone more experienced.
- Building and Enhancing a Profile: In my own case, guest blogging was very effective and greatly contributed to the success of my own travel blog and website. Guest bloggers can access thousands of readers and quality posts will always bring readers to the writer’s own blog. As a profile building exercise there is nothing quite as effective as submitting a guest post to someone else’s blog.
- Fresh Voice: From a purely selfish perspective, having you submit a guest post will be good for both my readers and I, as it will bring kickass new content that will keep my site current, diverse and engaging.
- Collaborative Process: Blogging need not necessarily be a lonely pursuit and I have found guest blogging a highly interactive process. By discussing topics, co-editing and making joint publication decisions, bloggers get to work together and learn from each other.
To inspire you to sit down and write or simply to give you an idea of the topics I like to cover, please take a look at the list below:
- Airlines, Buses, Trains
- Food and Drink
- Hotels and Accommodations
- Summer Resorts
- Travel Activities
- City Tours
- Events and Festivals
- Travel Equipment
- Winter Resorts
This might just be to general for you, so here are some possible guest post titles:
- Is Staying in Hostels Just for Unfussy Travelers?
- Hitchhiking, a Risk or an Opportunity?
- Packing Your Bag to Travel the World – The Essentials
You may very well have a title or even a guest post ready or maybe you just have an idea, just get in touch. The entire process is easy, all you need to do for now is to get in touch by using the form below. I will personally read your post, title or idea and send you some feedback and advice. Jointly, we will then discuss how be to go about publishing your killer post!