Once I was old enough to travel without my parents, I started going on trips by myself, my friends were usually working and just couldn’t get away. Traveling on your own can be a daunting process, but I have found that even the shyest of people will sooner or later start talking to complete strangers and make friends with other travelers or indeed with locals along their journey, just because they long to talk to someone. Essentially, people like to communicate and share thoughts and experiences and when you travel solo, connecting with people you have never met becomes second nature. I have made so many lifelong friends and I dare say that I have a place to stay in every corner of Europe!
I read recently, that most people nowadays read travel blogs before booking a trip and I must admit that I am no different. It’s always great to read reviews and find out how people rate towns, hotels, restaurants and sights, rather than just getting information through marketing voices. This type of information is extremely valuable, as is simply making connections and I would therefore like to hear from you. You may either email me at email@example.com or use the contact form below.
Here are some of the reasons you must get in touch:
- Asking Questions: Sharing my knowledge about traveling to Europe is what I do best, so please ask away, no matter what your question may be. Regardless of how experienced or inexperienced a traveler you are, I am glad to provide you with the information you require and if I don’t have the info myself, I will consult with someone who does and pass it on to you.
- Sharing Tips: On numerous occasions, I have relied on the tips and advice of fellow travelers and have saved myself a whole lot of trouble by doing so. If you are particularly knowledgeable about any aspect of travel, destination or travel planning, please get in touch. Your expertise will be shared on my website for the benefit of my many readers.
- Promoting a Destination: There are thousands of hidden gems scattered all over Europe, places untouched, stunning locations that haven’t been discovered yet, please share yours. Communities benefit from tourism and it is my wish and desire to promote and uncover the most unusual places.
- Networking & Collaboration: Constructing a network of globetrotters and bloggers is another of my main goals and our existing network is always looking for new and fresh voices. If you have a project or idea you would like to collaborate on, make sure to let me know and I will gladly discuss the possibilities with you.
- Travel Blogging Enquiries: Please also contact me with any travel blogging issues, ideas, request or collaborative suggestions.
- Travel Businesses: If your business provides a new, innovative travel product or service, I would like to be the first to find out about it. I will be delighted to check out your offerings and perhaps review them on my website.
- Invitations: I receive lots of invitations to visit and write about destinations, places to stay, eat or undiscovered sights. Having a travel blogger write about a place is a great, cost-effective way of putting your gem on the map.
Getting in touch is easy, simply email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling out the contact form below. Make sure to provide me with as much information as you can, so that I can respond adequately. Usually, I reply to emails within one to two days, unless of course I am jet-setting around the world, but don’t worry, I will respond.